How to configure AOL to run Java games
This is folk wisdom about how to get Java to work under AOL's browser. The advice comes with no warranty.
- Launch the AOL Software and open it up.
- Go to My AOL at the top of the screen and click on My Preferences.
- Click on the "WWW" icon.
- Under temporary Internet Files, click on delete files.
- Under History, click on clear history.
- Go to the top tab labeled Web Graphics, make sure there is not a check under the compress graphics option.
If there is, click in the box to uncheck it.